- Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Specialty Certificate in Pediatrics
RESIDENCY & INTERNSHIP:
- Children's Regional Hospital
Cooper University Medical Center
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden
- 78th Medical Group / SGOBP/ Pediatrics.
Georgia, United States.
Pediatrician in Private Practice,
CHCS "computerized clinical data system".
- Children's Regional Hospital Cooper University Medical Center/UMDNJ- RWJ School of
New Jersey,United States.
Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics.
Director of Newborn Nursieries
Associate Director Of Neonatal Follow up Services.
Karolinska Institute Of Medicine
- Karolinska Hospital
- Denderyds Hospital
Department Of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- State of Georgia Medical License
- State of New Jersey Medical License
- State of Massachusetts Medical License
- CDS & DEA.
- Newborn Nurseries Management Guidelines and Policies.
Children's Regional Hospital.
Cooper University Medical Center,
Camden, New Jersey.
Controversy&Management of non-pathologic jaundice in Newborn.
- Failure to thrive & Growth Retardation:
Diagnostic approach & management.
Children's Regional Hospital
Cooper University Medical
- International Congress Of Pediatrics , Bologna, Italy.
- International Congress Of Pediatrics , Amsterdam, Netherland.